Coomunga House offers a wide range of work spaces to suit professionals and those seeking comfortable and peaceful environments for meetings.
Although located in a historic house, the interior has been extensively renovated and modern facilities added, including high-speed internet, and even access to a 3D printer.
Coomunga House aims to provide flexible offices and meeting room facilities, including indoor and outdoor spaces catering for groups of two right up to a meeting for eight.
All rooms come complete with:
- High speed wi-fi access
- Access to tea/coffee facilities and a kitchen, complete with refrigerator
- Heating & cooling individually controlled from each room
- Access to secure locker facilities
- Colour printing facilities up to A4
- Access to in-house bathroom facilities
Indoor meeting/office facilities:
Hot desking is available. Bring your own computer. You will have access to a desk and chair, including individual lighting, fast WiFi courtesy of the NBN network, a secure locker, bathroom, tea and coffee facilities. Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available. Priced up to $20 per day.
A range of Private Meeting Facilities are offered. A number of rooms have been set aside for private meeting facilities. These can be hired on a regular or one-off basis. Inquiries are welcome for long-term rental too as they would be ideal offices for a professional or as consulting rooms for health practitioners or counselling.
- MEETING ROOM 1: This room is ideal for use as a training facility for up to eight people seated around a boardroom table. Furniture configuration can be changed to accommodate more people without the table. As well as the table and chairs, the meeting room also includes a mobile whiteboard, a smart TV which can be used for Powerpoint and video presentations.
- MEETING ROOM 2: This meeting room includes a circular table seating up to six. There’s also two desks and office chairs. The room is particularly cozy during winter, having its own fireplace if you’d prefer to utilise this heritage charm, rather than utilising modern heating.
- OFFICE SPACE: As well as the meeting rooms, there’s also an office space which comes equipped with a desk, ergonomic office chair, visitors chairs and a secure locker.
- KITCHEN: The kitchen area is spacious enough, and easy to maintain, to accommodate creative activities including artwork, cooking and craft.
Outdoor meeting facilities:
If you’re looking for a more relaxed setting for your meeting or casual social gathering, Coomunga House offers two casual outdoor meeting spaces.
- COURTYARD: The courtyard is a paved area at the rear of Coomunga House offering a private area in the garden. The courtyard is equipped with comfortable wicker armchairs and shade. It’s the perfect place for a gathering of 6-10 people and can be utilised for a social or a professional meeting space.
- VERANDAH: Enjoy a private and relaxed meeting on the fully-enclosed front veranda of Coomunga House. The veranda has bar stools as well as tables and chairs and is ideal for small meetings or private catchups. It’s also an ideal space if you’d like to get some peace and quiet and work in beautiful, historic surroundings.